AW Precision Limited
Making It Happen
AW Precision Limited are a Made in the Midlands Gold Member
Technical Quotation Engineer
Job Details : AW Precision Limited, Cosford Lane, Rugby, CV21 1QN Permanent Position
We are global leaders in the supply of high quality manufactured goods based in the West Midlands and due to excellent results are looking to add to their technical sales team.
• Main duties involve the responsibility, preparation and evaluation of quotations, sales orders and tenders for our UK & European supply base.
• Supporting the Business Development Manager and customer base responsible for the portfolio of products at all levels of the market.
• Provision of the technical customer sales function and be involved in direct interaction with customers, handling queries and attending to customer specific needs.
• To efficiently create quotations for the portfolio of products ensuring technical compatibility, commercial viability and regulatory conformance.
• To technically evaluate in-coming customer sales orders ensuring the product matches its intended purpose and use, and conforms to regulatory certification directives.
• Management of large orders and key contracts ensuring all aspects of the project are controlled to maximize customer satisfaction.
• Develop relationships with strategic accounts and contractors • Communicate effectively both verbally and by e-mail with internal and external contacts.
• Be proactive in the identification and full investigation of customer complaints.
• Understand the order management system to interrogate and investigate specific customer orders.
• To develop a working technical knowledge of the product portfolio and certification.
• Liaison and co-ordination with internal departments and other entities to ensure accurate technical information is delivered to the customer.
• Contribute to the customer service team pre-defined service levels and strive to continuously improve those levels and associated processes.
You must have
HNC or equivalent in technical discipline, or proven experience in a technical support or commercial service environment.
Experience of Press Tooling
Proficient use of Microsoft applications & CAD both 2D & 3D
Interpersonal and communication skills
Excellent team working skills
Capacity to effectively organize and prioritise workloads.
World class customer service environment and continuous improvement process experience.